For its governance, the Chair relies on its Scientific Counsel that gathers seven economists, all professors in foreign Universities. It is presided by Yazdan Yazdanpanah, Doctor at APHP-Inserm.
- Yazdan Yazdanpanah (président): Doctor, APHP-Inserm – France
- Bob Elliot: Labor Economist, Aberdeen University – United Kingdom
- Randall Ellis: Industrial Economist, Boston University – USA
- Sherry Glied: Health Economist, Colombia University – USA
- Alberto Holly: Econometrics Economist, Lausanne University – Switzerland
- Audrey Laporte: Health Economist, Toronto University – Canada
- Pedro Pita Barros: Economist, University Nova de Lisboa – Portugal
- Carol Propper: Public policies Economist, Bristol University – United Kingdom
Hospinnomics also relies on a Steering Committee that defines the Chair strategy, the resources necessary for its implementation and oversees their use, in terms of choice of recruitment or research topics.