Organized by Daniel Herrera-Araujo.
Held every two weeks on Tuesday from 9:30 to 11:00, in Hotel Dieu (Labo – OpenSpace), it gathers faculty and PhD students to discuss papers from the reading list or an empirical paper they consider of interest.
2015 (Fall) Schedule
- 27 October 2015: “TBA” – proposed by Lise Rochaix
- 10 November 2015: “Death by market power: reform, competition and patient outcomes in the national health service” – proposed by Daniel Herrera
- 24 November 2015: “Evaluation du despotic d’incitation tarifaire à la chirurgie ambulatoire” – proposed by Alexandre Cazenave-Lacroutz (INSEE)
- 8 dDecember 2015: “Quel est l’impact de la survenue d’un accident du travail sur la santé et le parcours professionnel ?” – proposed by Noémie Kiefer
- 22 December 2015: confrontation du papier empirique “Health insurance and the demand for medical care: Evidence from a randomized experiment” (Manning et al, 1987) et du papier théorique “Uncertainty and the welfaire economics of medical care” (Arrow, 1963) – proposed by Daniel Herrera
More information : https://sites.google.com/site/hospinnomicsrg/home