In a nutshell
- First MOOC in Health Economics in French, also subtitled in English
- Over 3000 participants already registered
- Registration is open until July 17th 2018
- Starts : June 4th 2018 / Ends : July 31st 2018
- Weekly videos with quizzes during 5 weeks
- Get more information and subscribe on fun-mooc.fr
Watch the teaser « MOOC Économie de la santé »
Hospinnomics, AP-HP, PSE, Centre Virchow-Villermé, Université Paris Descartes, Université de Genève, ANEO. This MOOC was funded by the National Research Agency.
This MOOC mainly aims at presenting economists’ contributions to the health sector (specific methods, types of questions raised, etc). Health economists are interested in measuring benefits and costs, reducing health social inequalities and researching efficiency. It was designed both for health professionals interested in economics and economists willing to know more about specific features of public health.
A great diversity of perspectives is presented in that MOOC, through the contribution of 33 international participants, both academics and health professionals.
This MOOC was designed both for health professionals interested in economics and economists willing to know more about specific features of public health. All people interested in that field can also attend the sessions.
Week 1 : What can Health economics teach us ?
Week 2 : Can we think of health as capital ?
Week 3 : Are drugs an ordinary good ?
Week 4 : Are health care professions an ordinary job ?
Week 5 : Are hospitals ordinary companies ?
- Lise Rochaix – Professor at Panthéon Sorbonne University, Paris 1 and PSE, and scientific director of the Hospinnomics chair, Paris School of Economics
- Jean-Claude K. Dupont – Deputy of the Hospinnomics chair
- Léa Toulemon – Post-doctoral researcher, Hospinnomics chair
- Estelle Le Borges – Research Assistant, Hospinnomics chair
- Sandy Tubeuf – Associate Professor in Health Economics in the Academic Unit of Health Economics, University of Leeds
- Izabela Jelovac – Researcher at Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- Daniel Herrera – Post-doctoral researcher, Hospinnomics chair
- Rita Abdel Sater – Research Assistant, Hospinnomics chair
To learn more…
To learn more about this MOOC and subscribe :
Visit the platform FUN-MOOC.fr :